lunes, 24 de abril de 2023

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

I'm going to tell you something.

when I was little my biggest dream was to be a professional chef recognized worldwide, who cooks on cruise ships and travel around the world, the truth is that until today I like cooking, when I started looking for careers, my clearest option was to study business administration in human resources, I know, something nothing to do with art, but at that time I was more interested in money, 

The person who helped me the most in this process of accepting the decision and motivating myself, was a dance teacher who I still thank for her support, because thanks to her I am here, at the University of Chile studying what I like the most, and it has been a wonderful experience full of challenges and beautiful people.


2 comentarios:

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...