miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2023

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where would I like to go? The truth is that I do not know, I feel comfortable living in the present, it bores me to think about changing things of the past, because I think everything happens for a reason, it does not mean that I want to change something of my past because the truth is that yes, many things, but well that's not the point, If I were forced to choose one of the two I think I would choose to travel to the future because traveling to the past and meet the boring and closed-minded society does not call my attention, I would rescue only fashion and music, but that, I don't think I would enjoy my life there and on the other hand, travel to the future and see how humanity is extinguished, and know how I lived my life, that makes me curious, but I don't love the idea, it is only to choose one, for the same reason it would be a short trip, I would not stay living there, besides I would not have “my Latin people” there, and I would be very sad.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...