domingo, 11 de junio de 2023

Post 5: An Expert / Person that I admire in my field

A person i admire in my field? it is difficult to choose one, in the field of dance there are many recognized people that I admire a lot but I think I will take the person that I know in person and has been my teacher in this school.


Nury Gutes, choreographer, dancer and teacher, known for presenting her dance works only once, that is, she does not repeat any season. Her most recognized pieces “Perfume serial”, “Horror Loci” y “Los Mares”, also assembled “La consagración de la primavera, un rito vernal” (nominated for the Altazor), nury gutes she was my improvisation teacher in the first semester of my first year, she was the teacher who made me see dance and the technique of improvisation in a different way, something that has helped me today in my formation as a dancer, expanding my dance creativity, my biggest dream is to become a complete dancer like nury gutes.

1 comentario:

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...