lunes, 10 de abril de 2023

Post 1: Who am I?


 Hii, welcome to my blog, I hope you feel comfortable in it.



 
Hi, my name is Javier Ignacio Varela Álvarez, in my family we have a tradition, which consists of calling each other by our second names, so they call me “nacho”, I’m nineteen years old, I was born a Wednesday October, 08, 2003, in the city of Santiago, Chile.

In my family we are five members, my mother, my father, my older brother, my younger brother, and me, who am the middle brother, I have a half-brother because we have different mothers, but I haven’t contact with him, I began to dance in my six years old, and from there I started to love dance, and that is why I'm already in the second year of my dance degree, in the university of Chile.




1 comentario:

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...