sábado, 2 de septiembre de 2023

POST 1: A COUNTRY YOU WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

Hello my latin people, today I will talk about the country I would like to visit, first I will tell you the reason why I want to go to this country, many years ago when I was 10 years old I played a video game on Playstation, called tomb raider and to this day has been my favorite game saga but that's another topic, that game is set in Italy, all the drama and action takes place in this country, and from there I became obsessed.

 When I grew up I realized that it is a very beautiful country and has a very delicious cuisine and one of my favorite foods which is pasta, I would like to go to live in this country because apart from all the good things it has, the main reason would be to support the arts and the importance it has, and the first thing I would do there is to look for a dance company and grow as a dancer in that country.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...