jueves, 21 de septiembre de 2023

POST 2: BEST HOLIDAYS/CONVERT EVER

Honestly great vacations I have not had in my short life and I will not make up a story like I did when I was little, it sounds sad but, well, I will tell you about my best concert, last year I went to the concert of harry style, I know, he is fantastic, I think it is unnecessary to say who he is, but in simple words he is a handsome man who sings pop music and was in the band one direction and is Louis Tomlinson's boyfriend.


I enjoyed every moment of the concert, well the delay was a bit chaotic, since I was from 7am to 9pm making a huge line, because one does not have so much money to buy such exclusive tickets, so I went to general court, and there I was, waiting since the morning in a line without being able to go to the bathroom or eat decently, but you know what, I do not regret anything, I saw my favorite artist with my friend luiza paranhos with "nh" and with my cousin Emi, I was without voice after the concert so much screaming the songs.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...