lunes, 2 de octubre de 2023

POST 3: MY DREAM JOB

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about my dream job, since I was very young I see myself working as a dancer, get on important stages and be the best of all hahaha, today I am studying dance at the university of chile and I think I will get my degree in dance performance, I am currently working as a dancer in a folkloric company and I feel totally at ease, I enjoy every moment in that beautiful space with processes of choreographic creations, cultural research and classes, unfortunately here in chile living in the arts is complicated, is more in my work I do not get paid, I do it for the love of art hahaha but it nourishes me with knowledge and experience to be a more complete dancer and in the future I can live from this, I do not know, currently I do not like to think much about the future and see myself working in a ballet or company in specific but, my dream is to travel the world doing what I like, which is dancing, working in Europe, France, I do not know, is the dream I have in mind but in reality I do not like to think much about it.LA)HORDE / Ballet national de Marseille / CHILDS CARVALHO LASSEINDRA  DOHERTY - Teatro Municipal do Porto

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...