domingo, 14 de mayo de 2023

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology

There is nothing better than listening to music on the bus, subway, or at any time and place, that's why my favorite piece of technology are headphones, I consider myself a very musical person, I love music, my whole life is surrounded by music, I clean my house with music, I shower with music, I study with music, and at this very moment I am writing this I am listening to music, that's why I consider the invention of headphones is really fantastic, being able to listen to songs without others knowing what you are listening to is wonderful.
It exalts the emotions you feel at that moment, happiness and even sadness and being able to pretend I am in a dramatic music video, and that is why I invite people who do not use headphones in their daily life to experience this wonderful sensation, no matter that when we are old our ears no longer work.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 4: time travel to the past or future

Hello my latin people, today it's time to talk about time travel, to the past or to the future, what a thoughtful question, where woul...